As a senior Java Developer at IDDataweb, you will be joining a small team of engineers with the goal of expanding a highly ...
As a senior Java Developer at IDDataweb, you will be joining a small team of engineers with the goal of expanding a highly scalable, distributed, and fault tolerant cloud service which fortune 10 companies rely on for identity security needs. Our platform assumes a microservice architecture, and takes advantage of many modern cloud features, including autoscaling at every layer. Using a SCRUM methodology, you'll work to translate product management features to user stories, then user stories to highly reliable code. The top priorities for this year include building our Adaptive Authentication policy engine and interface, building the foundations for a data and analytics program for customer administrators, bolstering our device identity / interrogation services, and improving our self-service administration features. The team is also focused on improving automation at every level of our code release process, including continuous integration, delivery, and development of automated testing.
• Brainstorm, design, and develop prototype applications from scratch
• Understand use cases , determine design methodologies and tool sets, develop features and unit test cases
• Complete application development by understanding requirements and schedules
• Trouble shoot development as well as production issues
• Provide design as well as code documentation
• 4- 8 years of experience working in developing web application using java j2ee technologies
• Strong understanding of Spring, Hibernate and MYSQL Database. Understanding of Non SQL databases is a plus.
• Hands on experience developing rest services from scratch
• Hands on experience interfacing with external APIs using REST/SOAP services
• Hands on experience working in a unix environment
• Some understanding of front end technologies
• Strong understanding of Apache Web Server and Apache Tomcat
• Good communication and written skills and ability to work in an independent manner
• Contribute ideas to system design. Working with UML tools is a plus.
• Strong analytical skills and experience troubleshooting systems issues
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Desirable Skills:
• Understanding of Oauth, SAML/OpenID
• CI tools such as Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins
• Knowledge, experience and / or interest in agile methodologies, preferably Scrum
• Knowledge of AWS/Azure
• Certifications are a plus
IDDataweb is a cloud security company which provides digital identity solutions to the financial, healthcare, and cryptocurrency exchange verticals. IDDataweb's goal is to make it simple for companies to identify their users while eliminating fraud through plugging into our distributed SaaS platform, the Attribute Exchange Network (AXN.) Applications can interface with our Global Identity Proofing and Adaptive Authentication services through identity federation standards (OpenID Connect, SAML) or through our REST API. Companies can choose deployments based on regulations or industry best practices, making it simple to achieve compliance. By choosing AXN as a component of their identity security stack, customers also get the benefit of being able to rapidly adjust their security policies in the future without having to bring in new solutions.