Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to...
Synechron is a leading digital transformation consulting firm focused on the financial services industry and is working to Accelerate Digital initiatives for banks, asset managers, and insurance companies around the world. Synechron uniquely delivers these firms an end-to-end Digital, Consulting and Technology capabilities with expertise in wholesale banking, wealth management and insurance as well as emerging technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and Data Science. Based in New York, the company has 22 offices around the globe, with over 10,000 employees producing over $650M+ in annual revenue.
* Expert Level Understanding of OOPS fundamentals, CORE JAVA, Spring, Spring-Boot, and Related Technologies
* Experience with KAFKA is a must
* Have experience of distributed Databases such as Cassandra (Desired) or MongoDB (acceptable)
* Well versed in TDD using JUnit or equivalent framework
* Experience with any of middleware technologies such as EMS, MQ, AMPS
* Should have at least 8+ years of hands on experience with CORE JAVA including 5+ years of experience with JAVA Spring/Spring Boot
* Multi-Threading Concepts, Performance tuning, App Dynamics, Splunk logging
* Working knowledge of FIX protocol (quickfix) and prior OMS experience are big plus