Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Senior Java Developer openings in Chicago, IL 60622 (West Town). All work wi...
Please send resume in Word format if you are interested in this Senior Java Developer openings in Chicago, IL 60622 (West Town). All work will be performed in the office and they are taking extreme precautionary measures to prevent against Covid!!!!! Salary for this role is in the $110K-$150K range plus 10% bonus (2.5% paid quarterly plus possible salary increases) + AWESOME BENEFITS!!!!!!!!!! Very relaxed and fun office environment. Daily lunch catered!!!!!!!! Looking for candidates w/ cutting edge technology experience. THERE ARE 3-4 OPENINGS SO PLEASE REFER FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES/ASSOCIATES AS WE PAY REFERRAL FEES!!!!!!!!!
We are seeking a Java 1.8 developer to work on extensions and bug fixes in our server framework. The main server runs mostly proprietary code, but may be extended via the GB BATM public extensions API. See the GitHub for details of and documentation. Examples of extensions include the integration of new cryptocurrencies into their ATMs, the implementation of Telegram commands to allow our service associates to help customers, and the creation of RESTful web services to extend our platform to the web and mobile apps.
- Java 1.8
- JAX-RS development
- OpenAPI (Swagger) authoring
- REST architecture in general
- Familiarity with various authentication schemes
- Fluency with MySQL and the associated JDBC connector
- Linux (Ubuntu) administration via SSH
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency in general
- Intermediate git skills
- Experience with Atlassian productions, in particular BitBucket and Jira Software
- Experience with Twilio and Telegram APIs
- Experience with Slack APIs
- Experience creating documentation
- provided by Dice