One of the top tech insurance companies in the country is yet again setting the bar high for the rest of the industry. They are looking for ...
One of the top tech insurance companies in the country is yet again setting the bar high for the rest of the industry. They are looking for a Senior Developer with extremely strong OOP skills (preferably Java) to join either their Denver, CO or Coraopolis, PA office. In this role you will work on the companies brand new Blockchain platform. More specifically you will work on their brand new distributed web application helping with development as well as support of that development. This is the perfect role for someone looking to join a company that is at the forefront of the tech market in their field as well as someone looking to get their hands into new development on an exciting new project.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience What You Will Be Doing
- 5+ years of Java 8+ or other excellent experience with OOP (Rust, C++, Python, Scala, GO)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience with Distributed Systems
- 95% hands on coding
- 5% mentoring junior devs
- Participate in the daily design and implementation activities of core subsystems for new features, enhancements and revisions.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months and then potential conversion to FTE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Generous PTO
- Annual Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice