Mercury Protocol is the future of communications, powered by blockchain. We are a well funded, early-stage startup with a world-c...
Mercury Protocol is the future of communications, powered by blockchain. We are a well funded, early-stage startup with a world-class team that is backed by Mark Cuban.
Based in Los Angeles, we are a passionate team building a new digital world based on trust. We believe that the quality of online interactions translates directly to quality of life. Our technology, products and vision aim to bring people together in a trusted way to build relationships, conduct commerce, and thrive online.
Our current product, Dust, is a private messenger that provides a trusted space for digital communication. Stay tuned for additional products launching in 2018.
We're looking for an experienced iOS Engineer/Developer to make an immediate impact on our growing rockstar team. Some of your main responsibilities include:
- Design and build robust and scalable iOS apps and develop prototypes quickly
- Collaborate with UX/UI team in an agile environment to bring features from conception to launch
- Work with outside data sources and API's
- A deep understanding of MVC, cocoa design patterns, and other object oriented patterns/concepts
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Collaborate with product management, QA, operations and engineering teams to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, and adherence to development principles and product goals
What You Bring To The Company:
- Minimum a B.S. in Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years writing, releasing, maintaining iOS code
- Has built and released iOS apps for consumer-facing products
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything!
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Detail oriented and careful
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Medical insurance
- Catered lunches and stocked kitchen with endless La Croix and coconut water
- Beer pong :)
- Friendly, nice and smart people
- We are located in West Los Angeles, 3 blocks from Sawtelle, where you can find the best ramen and sushi in town