Role: Senior IOS Developer
We are looking to hire a candidate with the below skills and experience mentioned for one of our major clients b...
Role: Senior IOS Developer
We are looking to hire a candidate with the below skills and experience mentioned for one of our major clients based out of New York City, NY, in the Technology industry/domain. This is a permanent hiring opportunity, open to contracting as well. Position will start out as remote until COVID-19 restriction eases up. Interested candidates may share their updated resume to
Carolina - OMG Technologies
About the Client:
Our client is a boutique system integration firm specializing in offering technology solutions to major financial firms. Their team is all about leveraging new technologies such as: Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Elastic Search, machine learning, among much more, to build new business concepts. As a result, they are always looking for passionate, innovative, and driven individuals who want to excel in the technology industry.
Note: Open to permanent hiring as well as Contractors (CTH, C2C).
Our client's team is engaged in building a new innovative digital platform. They are looking for mobile engineers who think out of the box and are able to work with a very energetic and passionate team that is working on innovative solutions. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design and develop new iOS apps to support our core Blockchain and Fintech platforms
- Maintain and extend our existing native iOS app
- Take ownership of key apps, work closely with product management to design new features and plan implementation
- Collaborate with platform engineering team for integration
- Guide junior developers, advocate best practices, and participate in code/design reviews
- 5+ years of professional iOS development experience
- Proficiency in Objective C and Swift
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications, GitHub handle, and application examples
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Knowledge of version control, CI/CD, and test-driven development
- Experience with cryptography, digital signatures, and secure coding practices
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science
- Prior work on financial "Wallet" apps is a plus
- Experience interfacing with IoT devices and use of low-level interfaces is a plus
- The candidate must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must possess very good communication skills and very good analytical skills.
- A candidate with strong domain expertise in the financial industry preferred.
Other Job Specifications:
- Employment Type: Open to permanent hiring as well as contractors (CTH and C2C)
- Job Location: New York City, NY. Local candidates preferred (candidates in NY/NJ or nearby areas). Position will start out as remote until COVID-19 restriction eases up.
- Annual Salary: For Permanent Employment $130k - $140k + bonus and benefits. For Contractors up to $650/Per Professional Day
- Projected Start Date: December 2020
Interested candidates may share their updated resume to
Carolina - OMG Technologies Inc.
- provided by Dice