As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology ...
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health?. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
BASIC FUNCTION :
This position is responsible for organizing innovation initiatives from technology research and ideation to experimentation, managing key interactions, timelines, and project reporting; coordinating meetings and engagement with innovation teams, stakeholders and key advisors to enable the execution of potential innovation experiments; defining and regularly publishing the playbook for the innovation process; overseeing/coordinating concept evaluation development, proof of concept development, and prototype development activities; providing management with required materials to be presented to division leadership for review and approval.
This position is also responsible for personnel matters, implementing Affirmative Action policy, and accomplishing Affirmative Action goals in each area supervised. Responsible for planning and preparing the operating budget and operational effectiveness for area(s) of responsibility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Support the establishment, coordination and management of innovation teams from ideation to handoff for execution.
- Manage communications with idea/opportunity submitters, project stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- Establish and maintain an innovation process "playbook" as well as manage initiative delivery across ITG (or the business as applicable).
- Create standardized progress, status reports and analytics for innovation project tracking.
- Manage the handoff of innovation initiative to key stakeholders including Enterprise Architecture, Security and Application Development.
- Coordinate, track and communicate Issues, Risks and Opportunities for innovation pipeline in-flight activities.
- Communicate and interact effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Maintain communication with management regarding development within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
* Bachelor and 6 years of experience in implementing ideation platform and maintenance activities based on systems requirements modifications/upgrades OR 8 years of experience in implementing ideation platform and maintenance activities based on systems requirements modifications/upgrades.
* 3 years of leadership and/or management experience.
* Ability to lead highly complex projects with matrix partners on time, within budget
* Organizational skills, including ability to prioritize and execute complex tasks
* Ability to develop, maintain and leverage collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate the accomplishment of ITS&I innovation goals
* Technical knowledge and expertise related to the management of ideation platforms and systems
* Communicates with impact; ability to express ideas, verbally and in writing, by communicating clearly, accurately and concisely; proactively assesses effectiveness of communication and stakeholder engagement efforts and adjusts approach as necessary
* Strong consulting skills; ability to provide appropriate and tailored guidance underpinned by an understanding of the HealthTech's needs, business strategies and culture
* Travel including overnight stays expected. PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
* Experience in a broad range of technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), Blockchain and Augmented / Virtual Reality (AR/VR)
* PMP certification
Location: IL - Chicago
Activation Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2019
Expiration Date: Tuesday, April 2, 2019