Senior Haskell Software Engineer - Blockchain Senior Haskell Software Engineer - Blockchain - Skills Required - Haskell, OCaml, F#, Clojure/...
Senior Haskell Software Engineer - Blockchain Senior Haskell Software Engineer - Blockchain - Skills Required - Haskell, OCaml, F#, Clojure/Racket, Functional Programming, Cryptography, Blockchain, Distributed Systems
If you are a Senior Software Engineer - Haskell with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a block-chain based world computer network that is powerful enough to host business applications at scale. The network features a variety of innovations in the blockchain space. Our network is self-governing through the use of an adaptive network called the Blockchain Nervous System (BNS).
The network is also capable of achieving transaction finality at an average speed of 7. 5 seconds due to advancements in random number generation and selection. The protocol uses Verifiable Random Functions (VRFs), BLS Cryptography and the Threshold Relay technique (powered by a random beacon) to achieve these speeds.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be developing software for a next generation blockchain computer that aims to address the performance and capacity problems of todays blockchain technology and to become a trusted, decentralized and scalable cloud computing platform.
You will be joining a team of experienced Haskell developers, as well as world class researchers and experts in the areas of programming languages, distributed computing, cryptography and other related fields to build technologies necessary to realize this goal.
Critical components of our software stack are written in Haskell, most notably the main client and a Haskell to Wasm compiler.
What You Need for this Position
- Develop software components for messaging protocol, peer-to-peer networking, storage, virtual machine runtime, smart contract compilers and interpreters
- Work closely with a distributed team of engineers and experts in the fields of programming languages, blockchain cryptography and distributed systems
- Implement randomized unit tests and automated testing platforms
- Refactor and optimize Haskell programs for clarity, modularity, scalability and speed
- Design and implement domain specific languages and solutions with appropriate abstraction to elegantly solve problems
What's In It for You
- BS in related field
- 3+ years of functional programming experience with one of the following: Haskell (preferred), Clojure, Racket, OCaml, Scala, F#
- Experience working with Distributed Systems
- Knowledge of formal semantics, type system, abstraction techniques
- Block-chain and/or cryptography experience a huge bonus
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Generous PTO
So, if you are a Senior Software Engineer - Haskell with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U. S. CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Your Right to Work
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Senior Haskell Software Engineer - Blockchain