We are a lean startup with the infrastructure of our smart routing as a service crypto trading platform already built and are now looking fo...
We are a lean startup with the infrastructure of our smart routing as a service crypto trading platform already built and are now looking for a talented Senior Backend Engineer to join our team on a full time basis working remotely to continue building out V2 (features) of our offering!
Currently, we are boot strapped and will be securing Series A funding in the next 3 months. Our founders and advisors are widely known and have a proven track record in the crypto/blockchain space. We do already have a published iOS app, have a team of 15, looking to add 5 more to our engineering team & 3 more to our management team by year end!
Our team focuses on delivering best-in-class enterprise trading solution for Major Crypto Currencies on one global real-time platform!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop highly reliable and scalable multi-threaded and complex event processing architectures from the ground up
- Maintaining/enhancing Order Management System, Smart Order Routing Systems, Order Book, Market Data
- Work with global team to design, develop, and integrate trading functionality into our trading platform
- Architect and develop distributed systems
- Provide technical structure to teams and work closely with management and stakeholders to define strategic roadmaps
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to improve our trading ecosystem by coming up with creative ideas and discussing feature requests, issues, and resolution
- Be involved in the entire life cycle of a project, from design to development and deployment. Work with traders to assess impact and usability as a feedback loop to continue to improve functionality.
What You Need for this Position
Bonus Points For
- 5+ years working experience
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Crypto Markets / Trading Algorithm
- You've built financial, high reliability or security systems
- Startup experience
- Docker / Kubernetes
What's In It for You
- Competitive salary and bonus/equity plans
- Health insurance
- Vacation plan
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
If this sounds like a match to your background, please email me your resume - interviews are being arranged!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.