A popular public-facing crypto tracking and discovery app is hiring on multiple fronts, but this role in particular is Fullstack related wit...
A popular public-facing crypto tracking and discovery app is hiring on multiple fronts, but this role in particular is Fullstack related with React and Node. This company is very well-funded and on a mission to create cryptocurrency apps that put security and usability at the forefront of the experience, paving the way for broader adoption and making it easier for investors to get involved. They already have a strong executive and advisory team and a dedicated fan base, so if you're interested in getting involved in an established startup with plenty of room to grow, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8+ Years of total development experience
- Experience with React.JS
- Experience building applications using Node or Ruby on Rails
- Database Experience: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, or similar
- Experience building web-based applications from scratch
- Experience with large scale and high traffic platforms
What You Will Be Doing
- BS in Computer Science or a related field
- Interest in Crypto
- 60% Front-end development
- 40% Back-end Development
Daily Responsibilities The Offer
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice