Prestigious Financial Markets Start-up Firm is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer. Candidate will be building end-to-en...
Prestigious Financial Markets Start-up Firm is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer. Candidate will be building end-to-end applications for trading crypto-currencies.
- Building performant and trustworthy customer-facing applications.
- Working across the entire stack of an application. From UI interactions to APIs and databases.
- Keeping security at the forefront of every commit.
- Proactively identifying and advocating the need for features, refactoring, and automated tests that are vital to the stability and supportibility of the exchange.
- Staying apprised of technology trends and updating the application suite pragmatically.
- Collaborating with other non-technical teams to define and deliver solutions for customer needs.
- Continuously learn your craft but also the business of a cryptocurrency exchange.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Expert at taking applications and features from inception to delivery.
- Expert at writing maintainable and well tested code.
- Solid understanding of using Git, Github, and continuous integration tools.
- Solid understanding of deploying and hosting web applications.
- Solid understanding of database schema design using SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Willingness to participate in the team's on-call rotation and help the exchange support team when necessary.
- TypeScript experience preferred, but not required.
- Relevant experience from an exchange, proprietary trading firm or top tier bank preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies and the underlying technologies strongly preferred, but not required.