As Senior Full Stack Engineer at Tesspay you will design, develop, and implement a payment solution. With your experience, ...
As Senior Full Stack Engineer at Tesspay you will design, develop, and implement a payment solution. With your experience, you can coach and lead other developers. The job will require you to:
• Design, develop, deploy, maintain our portal
• Write clean, readable code and documentation
• Actively provide code review and feedback
• Automated QA and testing
• Work with other team members (PM, Business Analyst, Sales and Marketing) to provide intuitive UI experience and functional integration with external systems
• Track and respond to issues
• Achieve milestones with minimal supervision
And your minimum prior experience will include 3 years experience developing, testing and deploying within production environments:
• Client JS Framework such as React/Angular
• RESTful API with Node.js
• AWS or similar app deployments using EC2/S3/RDS
• source code control
• RDBMS and Nosql
• mobile app development and deploy
Experience with Hyperledger blockchain architecture and app development a plus.
Experience with telecommunications (SIP) a plus.