Are you motivated to apply your software skills to build a self-driving ecosystem? Our team has been tasked to develop scalable building blo...
Are you motivated to apply your software skills to build a self-driving ecosystem? Our team has been tasked to develop scalable building blockchain platforms based on mobility opportunities. Does it sound exciting? Then, join our team as a Software Engineer.
As a Software Engineer you are going to
Basic Qualifications Needed
- Engineer web applications to enable the success of autonomous vehicles by validating core AV functionality for customers and platforms worldwide.
- Collaborate with multi-skilled teams working on autonomous vehicle software solutions.
- Write production-quality code with a thorough automated test suites to deploy these solutions within the TaaS platform.
- Improve team's ability to continuously integrate and deploy solutions and manage issues.
- Identify risks and assist with planning out the future roadmap for the product.
Preferred Desirable Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- 4 years front-end development experience using React.js
- Working experience with an NPM / Node.js ecosystem in a production environment
- Practical knowledge of monitoring / improving and debugging Node.js / Express applications
- Experience working with Non-relational and Relational based databases
- Experience cleanly architecting new capabilities from the ground up
- Experience developing user friendly APIs
- Understanding of Clean Code principles
- CI/CD (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc.)
- Paired Programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative when solving unexpected problems
- Back-end development experience building REST API's
- Strong understanding of native cloud application leveraging Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience working with Redux to manage React state
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code tools such as CloudFormation and Terraform
- Understating of micro-service architectures.
This teams particular focus is on delivering software by leveraging extreme programming practices. In this environment the Software Engineer is expected to work in pair-programming environment. Focus on practicing Test Driven Development while working by Lean/Agile methods. Engineers on the team work across a full stack of technologies to enable the highest priority work to be delivered as reliably as possible.Benefits
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Attractive salary package
- Our skills Our teams were at the front of the mobile revolution. We are expert builders in voice tech, and now, we're connecting the world. We work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomic, and many more
- You matter Everyone sits at the table and is valued. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut
- Growth We're a rocketship ready to take-off. We promise you'll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business, and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Stay Happy & Healthy
- Health benefits 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Generous maternity and paternity leave policies
- Corporate ClassPass membership
- Office closed over Winter holidays
- Inkblot mental health partnership with subsidized counselling benefits
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.