MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ag...
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Frontend Software Engineer will lead the front-end development of this cryptocurrency-focused company! Work with TypeScript, React, GraphQL and other new technologies!
This role is 100% remote.
This growing startup, with a focus in block chain and cryptocurrency, is working to improve the exchange of data and create a more open internet. Headquartered in San Francisco, this financially backed company has remote employees nationwide to collaborate with!
The Duties and Responsibilities of the Frontend Software Engineer includes but are not limited to
- Develop, ship, and maintain a suite of apps built on top of the company's decentralized network
- Develop, ship, and maintain high quality interfaces
- Collaborate with other teams to transform ideas and designs into modern and clean code
- Implement robust engineering solutions with thoughtful designs
The ideal Frontend Software Engineer has:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Expertise with TypeScript and GraphQL
- Proficiency with front end technologies including React and Redux
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
It would be a plus if the candidate had:
- Interest and/or experience cryptocurrency or blockchain
This Sr Frontend Software Engineer position offers an incredible compensation package and the opportunity to work remote while being a key member of this growing start up!