My client is a crypto pioneer, where they launched their first digital asset/OTC bitcoin trading desk in 2013. Now 8 years later, the firm h...
My client is a crypto pioneer, where they launched their first digital asset/OTC bitcoin trading desk in 2013. Now 8 years later, the firm has grown to facilitate billions in monthly digital currency trades, loans and transactions. In 2018, they launched their first institutional lending business as a Single Point of Access for Digital Asset Markets.
We are now seeking an experience Frontend Engineer who will help shape the future of digital asset trading, lending, custody, and prime brokerage services. Currently there is one frontend/full stack engineer, so this is a very critical hire for the firm. You will help build scalable, performant user interfaces visualizing large, rapidly changing data sets with eye usability, speed, and stability.
You will focus on designing a modern architecture for their prime brokerage platform that will facilitate onboarding, trading, capital, custody, order management, and risk management. You will help build, test, and ship new client-facing and internal trading platform interfaces, using modern tools like React, TypeScript/ES6, Webpack, and more.
· B.S. degree in computer science or related area
· 5+ years of experience in software engineering
· Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SCSS, Sass, or Less
· Experience designing and maintaining expansive REST APIs
· Experience with browser-based streaming such as web sockets, server sent events
· Experience with Git-based software development lifecycle and close code review
· Experience identifying and fixing web-based performance bottlenecks
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Self-starter yet knows when to ask for help and works great in a team
· Strives to simultaneously achieve high-velocity and high-quality output
· Willingness and ability to meet aggressive deadlines
· Thrives in a dynamic and high-pressured environment
· Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Comprehensive health, vision, dental and FSA benefits
· Flexible time off