Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven it...
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world's most advanced financial institutions.
Our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
Headquartered in New York City, Axoni has a rich analytics platform for analyzing and understanding blockchain transactions and smart contracts, as well as an integrated development environment for developing new contracts. Our Full Stack Engineers design and implement web applications ranging from complex analytics and realtime charts, to detailed transaction explorers and custom views for different asset classes, and the logic behind assets processed on the blockchain network.
- 1+ years of experience working with React
- Front-end styling in CSS/LESS/SASS
- Building or integrating APIs to serve front end data (e.g. Django, Flask, Express.js, Play)
- Building front-end testing suites (e.g. Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, Selenium)
- Continuous integration and automated deployment using Ansible, Docker, etc. a plus
- Best practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Experience with one or more of the following: Python, Java, Scala
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.