Minimum Required Skills:
Come work at the preeminent crypto...
Minimum Required Skills:
Come work at the preeminent crypto/blockchain authority in the industry!
- Position: Senior Front End Engineer
- Vertical: crypto/blockchain/digital assets
- Location: NYC (onsite not eligible for remote)
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Front End Engineer will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Support one of the most highly trafficked digital media sites in finance
- Develop dynamic user interfaces
- Implement new features to continually improve user experience
- Ship reusable components for visualizations and a data-driven experience
- Collaborate w/ platform and products teams to build scalable web apps
What You Need for this Position
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in CS or relevant STEM field (advanced degrees welcome!)
- Advanced expertise w/ newer JS libraries like React, Redux, Angular,D3.js, Highcharts
- 4+ yrs of professional development experience
- 2+ yrs of experience w/ Node.js
- Strong command of NPM and webpack
- Previous experience w/ server-side/backend technologies like Node, Python, Postgres, etc.
- Previous experience in AWS-hosted environments
Our stack includes the below technologies, so any exposure to the following is preferred:
- Front End: React/Redux/JS
- Back End/Server Side: Python, Scala, Node, Go, Java
- Database: Postgres, Redis, MySQL
- Cloud/Hosting: AWS
What's In It for You
Our stellar compensation packages includes:
- Salary: $80,000-$140,000
- Benefits (health/dental/vision)
- 4 weeks PTOSo, if you are a Senior Front End Engineer interested in working at a crypto leader, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.