At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, an...
At Broadridge, we are driven by the success of each of our 10,000+ associates. We are committed to building a diverse team at all levels, and we look for candidates who are innovative, client-focused, and excited to move forward. That's why we've created a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to achieve more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join us and be part of the Broadridge team.
Broadridge is hiring! Our team is seeking an experienced Senior Front-End Developer who is passionate about the craft and art of developing mission-critical software. You love to learn and work with leading-edge technologies in a collaborative work environment. This is a contract role to work remotely.
Are you looking for a dynamic and creative environment where you can build applications from ground up? Are you seeking an excellent opportunity to drive the future of this emerging and dynamic IT development organization? If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
* As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will collaborate with other developers, product managers, and QA to build a system for managing private equity investments.
* You will be part of a team responsible for implementing the full private equity investment lifecycle, using modern technologies including cloud infrastructure and blockchain, and supporting clients with a global scope. This will involve a mix of supporting existing logic and clients in production, while having many "greenfield" chances to create and implement new functionality in the system.
* We are looking for well-rounded developers who work well in a development team using iterative development methodologies to create robust, high-quality production systems.
* Develop new user-facing features
* Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
* Follow industry best practices
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent education and experience
* Extensive knowledge and experience with various methodologies, design patterns, refactoring techniques, and development standard methodologies.
* 5+ years of front-end development experience.
* Experience developing cloud-hosted, responsive, single page web applications
* Experience with at least one of object oriented Node.js/Python/Java/Scala/.NET
* Experience writing REST APIs
* Experience using AWS or other cloud infrastructure provider
* Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
* Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
* Enjoys working in a highly effective, deadline driven, and fast-paced team environment.
* Demonstrates creative problem skills, dedication to perfection, and has a results-oriented spirit.
Broadridge is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or any other protected status. "Everyone Benefits from Diversity & Inclusion. Diverse & Inclusive Teams Drive Growth." US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling or by sending an email to .