I am exclusively partnered with a rapidly expanding, unique, market-first crypto platform. The Founder is well-known in the space and has so...
I am exclusively partnered with a rapidly expanding, unique, market-first crypto platform. The Founder is well-known in the space and has sold previous startups to Snapchat, so he knows how to drive an exit. They are well-funded with a significant BTC holding.
You will be responsible for maintaining the development of UI and UX functionalities. Candidates should be interested in finding ways to optimize the user experience. Experience and knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies a strong plus but not required.
- It's a multi-functional crypto wallet that allows access 1000s of Assets
- Multi-Protocol, Multi-Asset support with real-time price data - Businesses can create their own cryptocurrency - their platform utilizes decentralized smart contracts
- Work with the design team to create and optimize each piece of the platform
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Product Managers, and QA to define specific tasks and delegate appropriate responsibilities
- Architect organized and scalable code that can be worked on by an entire team of diverse engineers
- Iterate on different sections of the platform, creating a truly seamless UX for users
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of full-time engineering experience
- React-Native experience is highly prized
- HTML/CSS, Debugging Tools, data visualization,
- Relevant degree(s) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance
- Mobile development experience - Nice to have
- Base salary to $190k
- Significant equity in an early-stage company - be a part of the company!
- Outstanding benefits package
- Get paid in crypto if you like!
This role is remote, but ideally, we seek candidates in the Los Angeles area who don't mind coming into a cool Santa Monica promenade office right next to the beach!