Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over...
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we?re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that?s working to fulfill its vision to be the world?s most trusted financial group.
Detailed technical design and development of applications using emerging technology platforms will help lead MUFG towards true technology transformation.
As part of the Technology Strategy & Incubation team play an integral part in advancing MUFG?s technology infrastructure and be a part of a new culture of technical excellence.
You will be a key member of the breakthrough engineering agenda by implementing revolutionary Infrastructure Automation. The platform supports transactions across deposits, loans, mortgages, even blockchain, all run through event stream processing that observes, aggregates, and correlates the transactions to help the bank make smarter, faster, more accurate customer-enabling decisions across our offerings in real time.
Our primary goals this year are to build out a more agile data-as-a-service capability on a twelve factor app platform friendly to DevSecOps culture. We're using these to prototype MVP digital banking services that rely on cross channel customer relationship models and cross line of business information and transaction flows.
These platforms will enable continuous innovation across all our products and channels, empowering our customers to do more with their money. Make critical contributions supporting application delivery, including Infrastructure provisioning and integration with Continuous Integration/Continuous Development platforms, using existing and emerging technologies.
* Automate the provisioning of environments using frameworks such as AWS Develop scripts and glue code to integrate software components and applications
* Design and develop automation workflows, perform tests and conduct reviews to make sure your work is designed and coded for platform performance, and assess the overall quality of delivered apparatuses Create applications for new workflows and the enhancement of existing ones, to enhance automation Pilot new open-source tools for automation
* At least 3 years of experience administering software delivery tools
* At least 2 year experience with scripting languages
* At least 1 year of experience working with Cloud automation
* At least 3 years of experience with Infrastructure design
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required, due to the dynamic nature of collaboration leadership, customers, and other engineering teams. Preferred
* At least 1 year of experience with Amazon Web Services
* At least 3 years of experience with Configuration Management frameworks
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
**Job:** **Systems / Technology*
**Title:** *Senior Engineer - Innovation, Vice President*
**Location:** *NEW YORK-New York*
**Requisition ID:** *-WD*