Fast growth venture-backed distributed ledger technology firm is seeking to hire a senior level client-focused, delivery-driven, technically...
Fast growth venture-backed distributed ledger technology firm is seeking to hire a senior level client-focused, delivery-driven, technically-oriented Project Management professional with experience delivering large scale tech-focused projects in the Capital Markets space.
Based in the firm's NY HQ, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in leading the implementation of the firm's Blockchain technology solution to their Capital Markets client base. This is a complex, multi-faceted role with a broad remit and, as such, the successful candidate will need to bring a blend of skills to the table.
A strong track record in all of the following is required:
- 12-15+ years in management/technology consulting, i-banking, fintech or vendor;
- Technical Project Management (PMP preferred), and the ability to lead and manage large scale projects in complex environments;
- Business Analysis;
- Enterprise-wide delivery and implementation;
- Post-Trade Processing & Workflow;
- In-depth knowledge of Capital Markets products (ie: derivatives (credit, equity, fixed income), fx, futures & options);
- Experience putting together - and delivering - pitch books, decks, modelling and presentations;
- An interest/passion for technology and innovation, specifically Blockchain and digital assets;
- Experience gained as part of a technology analyst program, i-banking analyst program, strategy/consulting graduate program strongly preferred;
- A degree in computer science, engineering or math from a top school preferred;
- People and resource management;
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills;
- Strong relationship building and management skills;
A competitive base salary + bonus + benefits + equity participation is on offer.
For more information and a discussion in confidence please apply with your resume.