About Happiest Minds Technologies Limited Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a Mindful IT Company, enables digital trans...
About Happiest Minds Technologies Limited Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a Mindful IT Company, enables digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experiences, business efficiency and actionable insights. We do this by leveraging a spectrum of disruptive technologies such as: artificial intelligence , blockchain , cloud , digital process automation , internet of things , robotics/drones, security , virtual/augmented reality , etc. Positioned as 'Born Digital . Born Agile', our capabilities span digital solutions, infrastructure, product engineering and security. We deliver these services across industry sectors such as automotive, BFSI, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce, edutech, engineering R&D, hi-tech, manufacturing, retail and travel/transportation/hospitality.
A Great Place to Work-Certified™ company, Happiest Minds is headquartered in Bangalore, India with operations in the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia and Middle East.
As a Senior DevSecOps Engineer working in an Azure PaaS environment, help strengthen application scalability, automation, deployment speed, testing automation, and security posture for multiple cloud solutions. You will work closely with solution teams to assess and remediate risk, as well as design and support new DevOps and security-related processes within our software development life cycle. You will provide leadership in the areas of CI/CD automation, test automation, vulnerability scanning, certificate management, password policy management, data analysis of security monitoring outputs, coordination of remediation patching, and other DevOps, security and compliance efforts. Additionally, you will assist in developing an automated security framework for robust deployment tools and processes, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions.
• Provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise in various risk assessments, working in an Agile environment with an understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
• Work with Azure PaaS development teams to create, implement and apply DevSecOps principles, processes and culture.
• Implement automated DevSecOps pipelines that stably build, test, secure, monitor and deploy solution components.
• Work with solution teams to develop DevSecOps strategy and roadmap, along with a prioritize backlog of work items.
• Review and analyse vulnerability data to identify security risks related to network, infrastructure, and software components.
• Ensure deliverables are completed within targeted timeframes with high-quality and that they support transition to operational activities.
• Define and implement recommendations for continuous improvement for the services provided.
• Collect and format the data required for established KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes.
• Maintain understanding of latest, DevOps, test automation and cybersecurity trends.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management and Marketing teams on security whitepapers and position statements.
• Document implemented DevSecOps solutions.
Work experience requirements:
• Expert experience with Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jira, Chef, Jenkins, Kubernetes GitHub, and others.
• Expert understanding of version control, branching schemes, reverts, rebasing, etc.
• Experience developing test strategies and automation for unit, integration, system, acceptance, performance, security, usability, compatibility, alpha, beta, smoke, A/B and other kinds of tests.
• Experience working in scaled Agile environments.
• Experience working with teams building large scale Azure PaaS solutions.
• Expert experience working with container technologies.
• Experience working with API Security, Container Security, Azure Cloud Security.
• Experience working with blue green deployments.
• Experience with STIG and the Risk Management Framewok.
• Certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, PIC-ISA, and PCIP.
• Demonstrated experience working with privacy standards such as GDPR and CCPA.
• Extensive hands on experience in software development and test automation.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience working with SaaS solution development teams.
• Minimum of 5 years' experience working in DevSecOps.
• Master of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to break down complex concepts in to easy to understand terms.
• Excellent analytical skills, organizational abilities, and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter who works efficiently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a geographically distributed team
• Demonstrated leadership skills; developing high performing DevOps organizations.
• Customer-driven mindset and aptitude for engineering excellence. .
• Growth mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative style and a disciplined delivery focus to work successfully across our global and diverse teams.
- provided by Dice