About Happiest Minds Technologies Limited: Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a Mindful IT Company, enables digital tran...
About Happiest Minds Technologies Limited: Happiest Minds Technologies Limited (NSE: HAPPSTMNDS), a Mindful IT Company, enables digital transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experiences, business efficiency and actionable insights. We do this by leveraging a spectrum of disruptive technologies such as: artificial intelligence , blockchain , cloud , digital process automation , internet of things , robotics/drones, security , virtual/augmented reality , etc. Positioned as 'Born Digital . Born Agile', our capabilities span digital solutions, infrastructure, product engineering and security. We deliver these services across industry sectors such as automotive, BFSI, consumer packaged goods, e-commerce, edutech, engineering R&D, hi-tech, manufacturing, retail and travel/transportation/hospitality. A Great Place to Work-Certified™ company, Happiest Minds is headquartered in Bangalore, India with operations in the U.S., UK, Canada, Australia and Middle East.
As a Senior DevOps Test Automation Engineer working in an Azure PaaS environment, you will specialize in implementing test automation suites, but will also be a hands-on software developer and DevOps engineer. You will work within a solution team and will participate in our global DevOps and Test Automation community of practice. You will evangelize the importance of and help create a DevOps and Agile culture.
• Design and implement cloud solutions with automated CI/CD pipelines that stably build, test, secure, monitor and deploy solution components.
• Design and implement test automation scripts and frameworks.
• Ensure deliverables are completed within targeted timeframes with high-quality and that they support transition to operational activities.
• Define and implement recommendations for continuous improvement for the services provided.
• Collect and format the data required for established KPIs to ensure performance is measured against expected business outcomes.
• Maintain understanding of latest, DevOps, test automation and cybersecurity trends.
• Collaborate with cross-functionally to create an agile way of working.
• Document implemented DevOps and Test Automation solutions.
Work experience requirements:
• Expert experience developing test strategies and automation for unit, integration, system, acceptance, performance, security, usability, compatibility, alpha, beta, smoke, A/B and other kinds of tests.
• Experience with Azure DevOps, TeamCity, Jira, Chef, Jenkins, Kubernetes, GitHub, and others.
• Experience working with teams building large scale Azure PaaS solutions.
• Experience working with blue green deployments.
• Experience working with container technologies.
• Experience working in scaled Agile environments.
• Hands on experience in application development and DevOps.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience working with SaaS solution development teams.
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to break down complex concepts in to easy to understand terms.
• Excellent analytical skills, organizational abilities, and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter who works efficiently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and a geographically distributed team
• Demonstrated leadership skills; working as part of a high-performing DevOps organization.
• Customer-driven mindset and aptitude for engineering excellence.
• Growth mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative style and a disciplined delivery focus to work successfully across our global and diverse teams.
- provided by Dice