Sr. DevOps Engineer in Richardson, TX - Google Cloud & AWS, Cryptocurrency, Fast-Growing Firm. Work alongside some of the best minds in the ...
Sr. DevOps Engineer in Richardson, TX - Google Cloud & AWS, Cryptocurrency, Fast-Growing Firm. Work alongside some of the best minds in the business on breakthrough technology that's disrupting the world of digital currency. This successful post-startup needs a Sr. DevOps Engineer who's a quick learner, strategic thinker, and strong communicator with the technical capabilities to respond when something goes wrong with a release. Someone who can adapt, grow, and leverage different solutions to meet customer needs and who understands the importance of protecting user data with cloud infrastructure security. You'll join a small, dedicated, and talented team of DevOps Engineers.
Why should you apply here?
- Forward-thinking post-startup with an excellent technical staff
- Funded by one of the largest VC firms in the U.S.
- Founders are successful, well known, and experts in this domain
- Fast-paced environment, dedication to integrity, excellence, and teamwork
- Chance to help grow an organization and assist in establishing its culture
What will you be doing?
- Developing various aspects of the continuous deployment pipelines
- Deploying and managing server clusters on Google Cloud, AWS, and Azure
- Developing all infrastructure as code
- Establishing best practice documentation for server configuration and security
- Providing on-call support for production environments on a rotating basis
What skills/experience do you need?
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Senior-level experience in DevOps
- Proficiency in Google Cloud, familiarity with AWS and Azure
- Understanding of test-driven software development processes and continuous integration tools and systems
- Experience with most of the following: Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins/CircleCI, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, and Bash/Python scripting
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals such as concurrency, performance optimization, and reusability
- Commitment to engineering principles and processes aimed at creating simple, modular, and high-quality code
What will make your résumé stand out?
- Familiarity with Java application management and tuning
- Background working in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools
- Experience with multi-cloud network administration
Location: Richardson, TX (some relocation assistance is available)
Citizenship: U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. This company is able to provide visa sponsorship (e.g., H1B).
Salary: 130 - 160k + Incentives