A startup in the Blockchain and Security space needs help building their protocol which utilizes decentralized infrastructu...
A startup in the Blockchain and Security space needs help building their protocol which utilizes decentralized infrastructure Blockchain technology to secure financial and identity data in the finance and banking industry. They are looking to bring on a Senior level DevOps Engineer that will help them achieve their goal-- to provide a safer financial services ecosystem through decentralization. As the Senior DevOps engineer, your role will be to help evolve their production infrastructure and mentor junior team members on a team of 4.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient working in AWS (Lambda)
- Strong with Python and/or Golang
- Ansible/Terraform + Helm experience
- Experienced with Jenkins
- Familiarity with Github
What You Will Be Doing
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Related Field
- Strong Lambda experience
- Network Security experience (VPN/Firewall)
- 100% Cloud Infrastructure
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Mentorship
- Competitive Salary: $175,000.00
You will receive the following benefits:
- Equity in the company
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-MB2 - provided by Dice