My client is a Startup in the Blockchain and Security space that is building their Spring Protocol which utilizes decentral...
My client is a Startup in the Blockchain and Security space that is building their Spring Protocol which utilizes decentralized infrastructure Blockchain technology to secure financial and identity data in the finance and banking industry. Their goal is to provide a safer financial services ecosystem through decentralization by limiting the need for data replication when financial institutions exchange data and information. They are looking to bring on a Senior DevOps engineer to help evolve their production infrastructure and mentor junior team members. Team size is 4. Ideal candidate will be experienced with AWS Cloud Infrastructure, specifically Lambda. Experience with Python and/or Golang programming, as well as automation tooling with Terraform, Ansible, and Helm. Experience with Network Security is a Big Plus (Configuring Firewalls, Setting up VPNs)
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree in CS, Engineering, or Mathematics preferred5+ years.
- DevOps expertise in configuration and operations of AWS infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of networking and configuration.
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Experience with Docker, Python (flask or Django apps), Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform (professional and/or educational), Makefiles, and bash scripting.
- Driven to learn and develop into a next level engineer.
- Motivated by a fast-paced, team environment.
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in a highly collaborative environment.
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills.
- Nice-to-have: Proven experience in Azure and Google Cloud.
- Nice-to-have: Knowledge of blockchain infrastructure.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE + Equity
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible PTO
- Family and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice