A leading technology firm specialized in cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions is seeking a DevOps Engineer to be the face (and hands!) of...
A leading technology firm specialized in cryptocurrency and blockchain solutions is seeking a DevOps Engineer to be the face (and hands!) of DevOps within the company. You'll be expected to build unique solutions focused on scaling the infrastructure, enhancing reliability and improving performance, and will be viewed as a trusted SME by the development team.
As a member of this small, yet talented group of engineers, you'll gain exposure to emerging technologies and will have the chance to make an immediate impact on the firm's infrastructure, as well as how it fosters a culture of DevOps. As this person will be the first DevOps hire, you'll be building out a lot of the infrastructure, participating in tool selection, and proposing recommendations that enhance the firm's infrastructure.
- Scale the current infrastructure ensuring peak reliability.
- Build an enterprise-grade infrastructure keeping in mind security, reliability and scalability.
- Implement continuous integration services to streamline deployment of our applications.
- Develop internal monitoring tools.
- Collaborate with the developers to propose creative solutions and improvements to the infrastructure.
- Tune and optimize performance through hardware and software changes.
- Plan and implement solutions, upgrades, fixes to entire system environment.
- Proficiency managing AWS infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (Python, Java, Ruby, Go, Bash, Perl)
- Experience working with configuration management systems and deployment automation (Puppet, Chef, CFEngine, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience collaborating closely with developers to understand their challenges and help them to understand yours!
- Experience setting up build systems using Jenkins, Go, CircleCi, etc.
- Experience with Linux administration/engineering
- Self-driven mentality with the ability to problem-solve while under a deadline
- Great communication skills and a passion for explaining your solutions and recommendations
If you're looking for your next challenge, please apply now!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.