My client is a growing blockchain technology startup with extensive financial investment and parent company backing. They have created a blo...
My client is a growing blockchain technology startup with extensive financial investment and parent company backing. They have created a blockchain platform that supports securities trading, reducing time and cost with added transparency, efficiency and auditability. To compensate for on-going growth they are looking to build out their technology team through the hire of a seasoned and top-calibre DevOps Engineer. This individual will be joining a high functioning team that is building enterprise applications and scaling them (within the fintech/capital markets arena).
The ideal candidate will have extensive commercial experience working as a lead DevOps Engineer responsible for driving large-scale projects. You will have release & deployment experience (defining, delivering and operation of automated release and deployment processes) with exposure to working within the AWS or cloud environment. Similarly, you will ideally have exposure to working with nodes.
It is not essential that this individual has direct blockchain experience however interest in the blockchain, financial markets or trading is highly desirable.
Summary of Key Skills:
- Extensive DevOps experience, promoting the maturity of development operations through the adoption of Agile methodology and automation
- Excellent experience with automation across a range of platforms
- Exposure to deploying AWS (or within a cloud environment)
- Participate, propose, and/or lead internal projects. Provide review/advice to projects inside/outside responsibility areas as they relate to DevOps and Environment
- Define, deliver and operate automated release and deployment processes
- Oversee the coordination of all Production releases ensuring that all code has fully traversed the non-production environments and is Production ready
- Manage and operate the non-production infrastructure and environments for the program and provide escalated/elevated support for any incidents in the Production environment
- Exposure to dealing with nodes, performance testing/tuning and application monitoring experience
- Help establish build engineering best practices including a build framework for continuous integration
- Optimize processes and gain efficiencies with automation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise and present to senior leadership and stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a core member of my clients' development team and develop and support cutting-edge technology. If you are creative, versatile, have a passion for creating new products and are interested in cryptocurrency then please reach out!
*H1B transfer possible for the right candidate is needed, as is relocation support
THIS IS A FULL-TIME PERMANENT ROLE - THIS IS NOT A C2C OPPORTUNITY - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU REQUIRE CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT
- provided by Dice devops engineer finance financial trading AWS cloud infrastructure agile