Behind all the processes and tools that enable our global engineering team to move fast and scale in an environment that is stable, secure a...
Behind all the processes and tools that enable our global engineering team to move fast and scale in an environment that is stable, secure and consistent sits our TechOps team. Our job is to champion the standardization of infrastructure controls that enable autonomous teams to safely operate with little to no intervention.
We are infrastructure engineers who replace the hurdles and rigid access controls with products and processes that accelerate innovation and provide engineers with the context to make smarter decisions faster. We are looking for a Senior TechOps Engineer to join us and play a pivotal role in helping us achieve our mission of building trust in blockchains.
In one year you'll know you were successful if…
A background like this helps, but isn't entirely required:
- You have identified and removed productivity bottlenecks to help our engineering teams to move faster as we scale
- You have partnered with our engineering teams to increase reliability and availability of our systems and services
- You have collaborated with the security team to implement infrastructure security controls
- You have provided technical governance for cloud infrastructure design, deployment, and operations as we grow into different regions/cloud providers.
- 5+ years of experience working in a DevOps/Infrastructure automation or SRE role in a public cloud environment (primarily AWS)
- Experience with one or more object-oriented programming skills, i.e. Java, Python, Go and the ability to diagnose technical problems, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- 5+ years of experience with Linux Operating Systems and general system administration skills
- Familiarity with configuration management, IaC and orchestration tools such as Ansible, Chef, puppet, cloud formation, Terraform, Kubernetes, docker-swarm etc.
- Experience creating and maintaining monitoring and alerting capabilities using tools like Datadog
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we're ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women's Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant's Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can't wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.