US Citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates a...
US Citizens and Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time
- Work with our business analysts to develop technical design documentation, as well as document as-built applications Analyze, develop, deliver & support quality business sw.
- Take on responsibility for the development of a complete system, that integrates existing libraries.
- Provide effort estimates and prioritize activities. Handle change request and a complex release process Apply the latest Web technologies to an application.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years experience in ASP.Net development
- Extensive knowledge of .Net framework 3.5 or higher and object oriented programming using VB.Net or C#
- 7+ years experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- In depth knowledge and experience in using TSQL and writing stored procedures
- Demonstrates ability to communicate ideas clearly and work in a team environment
- Experience with using source code control
- Experience with Python is needed.
- Experience building and supporting large scaled data pipelines on Amazon services
- Local CI/CD experience
- Development experience in Python
- Experience with Legacy systems based on 3 -tier architecture with large scale RDBMS
- Understanding of operational paradigm and operations process' for Production systems Experience here is a plus
- AWS cloud experience
- Plus - utility experience
Visit our website at to learn more about us.