Minimum Required Skills:
Python, Java, Scala, Go, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Data Pipelines (Ingestion/Delivery), Database Design, Data Model...
Minimum Required Skills:
Python, Java, Scala, Go, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Data Pipelines (Ingestion/Delivery), Database Design, Data Modeling
Come work at the preeminent crypto/blockchain authority in the industry!
- Position: Senior Data Systems Software Engineer
- Vertical: crypto/blockchain/digital assets
- Location: NYC (onsite not eligible for remote)
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Data Systems Software Engineer will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Design/Develop/Support our backend and data systems architectures
- Ingest/Synthesize/Deliver extensive crypto-economic data that reaches a global audience w/ millions of users
- Implement/Test/Maintain data-intensive backend services
- Collaborate internally w/ data science, product, and engineering teams
- Drive architectural decision making for data pipeline, API development, and persistence layering
- Monitoring of key performance metrics critical to core services (response times, queries, etc.)
- Ensure constant delivery of key data feeds
What You Need for this Position
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelors degree in CS or relevant STEM field (advanced degrees welcome!)
- 5+ yrs of professional development experience
- Advanced expertise in at least one server-side language: Python, Scala, Node, Go, or Java
- Advanced expertise in data modeling
- Advanced expertise in data ingestion/delivery
- Advanced expertise in data design
- Previous experience in AWS-hosted environments
Our stack includes the below technologies, so any exposure to the following is preferred:
- Front End: React/Redux/JS
- Back End/Server Side: Python, Scala, Node, Go, Java
- Database: Postgres, Redis, MySQL
- Cloud/Hosting: AWS
What's In It for You
Our stellar compensation packages includes:
- Salary: $100,000-$150,000
- Benefits (health/dental/vision)
- 4 weeks PTOSo, if you are a Senior Data Systems Software Engineer interested in working at a crypto leader, apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice Python, Java, Scala, Go, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Data Pipelines (Ingestion/Delivery), Database Design, Data Modeling - Python, Java, Scala, Go, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, Data Pipelines (Ingestion/Delivery), Database Design, Data Modeling