Ripple is building the world's next-generation payment network backed by our advanced blockchain technology. RippleNet, Ripple's core produc...
Ripple is building the world's next-generation payment network backed by our advanced blockchain technology. RippleNet, Ripple's core product, makes it easier than it's ever been for our customers to run a high-performance payments business.
In order to drive innovation faster and more customer centric, the RippleNet payment intelligence team is looking for a passionate data scientist who is able to leverage our rich payment data to optimize every transaction processed by RippleNet. The person will develop (and own) the key pipelines that provide product insights for RippleNet, help kickstart the experimentation program for new payment products, and try new ideas fearlessly!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Develop and own the payment intelligence data pipelines
* Partnering with product and engineering to define key metrics and help quarterly goal setting
* Build interactive dashboards using different visualization tools
* Design experiments for new-feature evaluation, business-impact estimation, and product-quality assurance
* Influence business decisions by writing and/or presenting data insights to the leadership
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
* Degree in statistics, economics, computer science or other quantitative field
* 2+ years of industry experience with SQL and Python (5+ years preferred)
* Hands-on experience with dashboard generation and data visualization tools, such as tableau, google studio, etc.
* Experience with machine learning methods like statistical modeling, time series analysis or experimentation
* Strong communication skills including written and verbal
* Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence
* Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
* Industry experience in product data science, especially related to the fintech, preferred but not required
WHAT WE OFFER:
* The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
* A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
* Competitive salary and equity
* 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
* 401k (with match), commuter benefits
* Industry-leading parental leave policies
* Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite programs
* Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
* Employee giving match
* Modern office in San Francisco's Financial District
* Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages, and coffee drinks
* Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
* Team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more!
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple enables payments everywhere, every way, for everyone using the power of blockchain and crypto. By joining Ripple's growing, global network (RippleNet), financial institutions can process their customers' payments anywhere in the world instantly, reliably and cost-effectively. Banks and payment providers can use the digital asset XRP to further reduce their costs and access new markets. With offices in San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Reykjavik and Dubai, Ripple has hundreds of customers around the world.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Please find our UK/EU applicant privacy notice here.