Join the leader in helping sophisticated institutional investors understand the crypto asset market through unique datasets and insightful a...
Join the leader in helping sophisticated institutional investors understand the crypto asset market through unique datasets and insightful analysis. They are a fast growing start-up with a $3 million dollar seed investment. This company has already rolled out enterprise software for managing crypto portfolios, published industry-leading research reports, and is actively developing an advanced analytical research platform for internal customer use.
As a Digital Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in a company that is built on data. You will link the engineering and data teams by building out the data infrastructure that our customers and internal teams will rely on to understand the crypto world and where to invest. You will partner with our engineering infrastructure team, other data engineers, and our data science team to design and implement ways to ingest, store, and serve data using leading edge tools.
- 5+ years overall software development experience with dynamic programming languages, preferably Python
- Expertise in data modeling and design, including relational, columnar, and distributed database technology
- Experience in the full data workflow, including: modeling, ingestion, persistence, and analysis
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Interest in becoming an expert in crypto and distributed ledger technology
- Experience with client-side data science tools, including Jupiter and pandas
- Expertise building data systems using Amazon Web Services
- Expertise in managing very large datasets as well as tools and techniques for handling market data and network analysis
- Prior experience as a development team lead
- Knowledge about Cryptocurrency. What they are. What the blockchain is. What a ledger is.
Location: Denver, CO- Galvanize on Platt
Remote? 1 day a week initially, may increase down the line
Benefits: medical & dental and optional vision. All are through TriNet, access to a lot of different plans. Employee only- company contributes $200/month, $300 for employee + spouse, $400 for family. For a group the company would contribute $1,727 per month.
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] or call . Ask for Gabriel LaBrie! My client is looking to start the interview process as soon as possible.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Jefferson Frank, our mission is simple: we want happy customers. Whether you're an AWS professional walking into your dream AWS job, or an organization hiring an incredible contractor for your cloud migration project, our goal is to deliver an unrivalled customer experience. Work with us and you'll get the personalized experience you deserve - one you'll simply not find at any other recruitment agency. At Jefferson Frank, we find great people great jobs in AWS.