LinQuest is seeking a Senior Cyber Solutions Architect to join our team in Colorado Springs, Colorado to translate customer's cyber and IT r...
LinQuest is seeking a Senior Cyber Solutions Architect to join our team in Colorado Springs, Colorado to translate customer's cyber and IT requirements and initiatives into focused architectures and solutions. Candidate will be required to present and explain cyber and IT solutions to customers, guide them through requirements gathering and formulate solutions consisting of hardware, software, licensing, engineering and cyber services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide thought leadership in overall cyber and IT solutions development.
* Develop relationships with LinQuest's diverse customer base and community.
* Meet with external customers to collect requirements for cyber centered solutions.
* Design and provide agile, secure and "data centric" cyber architectures and solutions.
* Provide solutions that align with customer's compliance requirements and industry standards, such as PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, NIST, CMMC, ITIL, COBIT, HiTrust, etc.
* Collaborate with LinQuest Account Managers and Business Development Managers for preparation of proposals.
* Lead technical discussions with customers and internal corporate staff, articulating how LinQuest's cyber and IT capabilities provide value.
* Provide input to constantly improve corporate capabilities and services to add value for customers.
* Maintain deep technical and business knowledge of cloud computing, networking, IT, cyber defense and cybersecurity applications, industry best practices, directions and trends.
* Run cyber proof of concepts on-site with customers
* Experience and understanding of networking technologies, cloud management services and IT capabilities.
* Understanding of datacenter networking fabric topologies and common architectures deployed (both Layer 2 and Layer 3).
* Familiar with secure cloud and software design patterns
* An understanding of how security is designed into a DevSecOps program and pipeline
* Conversant in cryptography and blockchain technologies
* Familiar with automation of cybersecurity operations
* Operational experience conducting cyber, IT, network, cyber defense and cybersecurity operations.
* Strong knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Information Assurance (IA) cybersecurity risk assessment and procedures, vulnerability management and analysis, endpoint protection, continuous monitoring, penetration intrusion testing (Pen Testing) and Cyber Forensic strategies and activities.
* Ability to translate customer requirements and quantify them to support business development and proposals activities.
* Demonstrated skill in leading executive level presentations, solution demonstrations and whiteboard sessions.
* Excellent customer service skills, working with a wide variety of corporate teams and clients.
* Strong written communication skills.
* Strong verbal communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to work with both technical and non-technical customers.
* Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and schedules.
* Experience with Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP), and DFARS and FISMA compliance frameworks.
* Experience in a varied of technology disciplines; able to seamlessly contribute to multi-discipline delivery teams
* Experience participating in incident response teams
* Certified Ethical Hacker; skills pertaining to white hat or black hat operations
* Familiar with artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) capabilities
* Ability to apply critical thinking and logic to a wide-range of intellectual and practical problems.
* Ability to maintain composure under pressure and work calmly during high-pace activities.
* Possess high-level of social intelligence to see political dynamics of customer situations and requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, cybersecurity or related degree.
* 8-10 years of operational experience in cyber and cybersecurity.
* Demonstrated ability to develop cyber architectures and solutions.
* US Citizenship and an active DOD Secret required to be considered for the position.
* Possess a high-degree of intelligence, competence, maturity, adaptability, integrity and initiative.
* Master's degree or PhD in related area
The starting salary for this position ranges from $150,000 to $180,000, depending on relevant experience and qualifications
LinQuest offers comprehensive and competitive benefit offerings to our team members to include medical, dental, vision, retirement, paid time off, company paid life insurance, and more! For additional information please visit: