TEAM UP WITH US!
As a Senior Crypto Audit Associate, you will supervise, plan and help execute crypto attest engagements, including audited...
TEAM UP WITH US!
As a Senior Crypto Audit Associate, you will supervise, plan and help execute crypto attest engagements, including audited financial statements for private and public companies, stablecoin and other asset-backed token attestations, and Proof of Reserve agreed upon procedures reports, for multiple clients and engagements in the Digital Assets and Cryptocurrency industry.
He/she will focus primarily on clients within the cryptocurrency and digital assets industry. Example client profiles include cryptocurrency exchanges, custodians, stablecoins, asset-backed tokens, miners, stakers, token issuers, and investment funds.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
What you'll be doing as a Senior Audit Associate…
* Manage and prioritize 1-4 crypto engagements, at a given time, through planning to report issuance
* Support the engagement and work-flow of all client deliverables for multiple crypto clients and engagements, including audited, reviewed and compiled financial statements, stablecoin attestations, Proof of Reserve agreed-upon procedures reports, and internal control and IT letters.
* Collaborate with Digital Assets practice to develop and refine Armanino's internal technical tools and methodologies to support understanding, review and testing of digital asset ownership, wallet structures and transaction activity
* Support 1-3+ Audit Associates on any given engagement with workpaper preparation in accordance with Armanino and auditing standards, workpaper review, substantive testing, analytical testing and other various training
* Help the Managers/Partners with the planning stages of the audit including planning communications to the client, audit request listing, risk assessment, planning meeting, etc.
* Fieldwork testing will include complex accounting areas within revenue, equity, debt, various sensitive accruals, etc.
* Research technical accounting topics/standards related to ASC 606, ASC 842 and any other new ASU's
* Act as a liaison between the client and the engagement team
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!
To be considered…
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field
* Strong personal interest in digital assets and cryptocurrencies
* Understanding of industry terms and nomenclature (miners, keys, DeFi, etc)
* Minimum of 1 busy season as a senior at a public accounting firm (Top 200 firm preferred)
* Professional experience with digital assets preferred
* CPA license preferred
* Certified Bitcoin Professional (CBP) preferred
Now, the fine print...
Armanino LLP provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Armanino LLP complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Armanino LLP expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Armanino LLP's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
For positions based in San Francisco, consistent with the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, an arrest and conviction record will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration.
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friend Share on your newsfeed #LI-LE1