If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing tea...
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology for a range of autonomous products -- from self-driving cars to industrial robots. In this position you will be a core member of our hardware team, reporting to the CTO and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you'll want to spend time with.
- Own the programming model design of the software compile strategy for the quadric processor
- Collaborate on developing the programming model for Quadric's high-performance computing platform
- Collaborate with the hardware design team to co-optimize compiler strategy with hardware architecture
- Build custom front-end and back-end LLVM passes
- Build & ship the first and defining version of Quadric's compiler toolchain
- MS or PhD in Electrical or Computer Science with a minimum of five years of compiler experience
- Proficiency in C++ > 11
- Experience with LLVM codebase
- Strong background in graphs and related algorithms
- Knowledge of front-end and back-end compiler techniques
- Experience in compiler strategies for data parallel processors such as GPUs, DSPs
- Knowledge of end-to-end toolchain, including compilers, linkers & debuggers
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Provide a politics free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world's first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow's technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.