An organization creating the world's first Bitcoin Mortgage Platform. They have a parent company that owns 3 billion dollars' worth of Bitco...
An organization creating the world's first Bitcoin Mortgage Platform. They have a parent company that owns 3 billion dollars' worth of Bitcoin, so they are working to continue to make waves in the space. Currently they are building out a tech team an have a need for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. Ideally this engineer will be focused on AWS but they are open to Azure and GCP.
The Cyber team this individual will joining works directly with teams within the organization on advising and building solutions to ensure the security posture of the organization's environment.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of AWS Security Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of Network Hardening experience
- Minimum of a 1 year of Programming of one or more of the following, C# w/ .NET & .NET Core, Python, Java,C, SQL, PHP, Frontend languages & API, Bash
- Strong foundation of information security principles and best practices
- Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS. Experience with cloud-based identity and access management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- AWS Certificates
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
- Experience in IAM, Infrastructure, Linux Operating Systems, Application Development, and integrity monitoring systems.
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. #LI-TM1
- provided by Dice