Are you wanting your next job to be with a group of cybersecurity and blockchain technology experts? Are you someone who is interested in bl...
Are you wanting your next job to be with a group of cybersecurity and blockchain technology experts? Are you someone who is interested in blockchain and wants to pave the way for future success of many businesses? If this sounds like where you want to be, then look no further, they are hiring. This company values teamwork, partnering, and caring to build effective and healthy long-term relationships with all fellow employees and clients. This company is looking to hire a Senior AWS Security Engineer who will work directly with teams within the organization on advising and building solutions to ensure the security posture of the organization's environment. The team will be involved and included in providing security input in development, deployment, core infrastructure, configurations, and operations. Some of the day-to-day work will include, but not all, design secure cloud (AWS) systems, architecture, cloud applications, lead efforts to implement and maintain security policies and remediation processes, and perform proactive research to detect new attack vectors.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years hands on experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure Services Architecture or Security and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Minimum of 2 years of server, application and network security hardening experience (e.g., design, recommend and implement security hardening technical controls)
- Minimum of 1 year managing projects using a standardized set of project management principles
- Minimum of 2 years of technical writing and report generation
- Minimum 1 year of Programming of one or more of the following, C# w/ .NET & .NET Core, Python, Java,C, SQL, PHP, Frontend languages & API, Bash
- Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS. Experience with cloud based identity and access management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with cloud based Firewall and experience with cloud logging, monitoring, analytics or big data.
- Certifications in AWS or similar
- Experience working SecaaS, Cloud Security or Third Party / Cloud Security Assessments. Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS. Experience with cloud based identity and access management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Experience in IAM, Infrastructure, Linux Operating Systems, Application Development, and integrity monitoring systems.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. #LI-AG1
- provided by Dice