Experis - A ManpowerGroup is currently engaged with one of the industry leaders in Supply Chain Management and we are assisting the hiring t...
Experis - A ManpowerGroup is currently engaged with one of the industry leaders in Supply Chain Management and we are assisting the hiring team to identify a Chief Technical Architect with strong experience in supporting IOT products. It's a wonderful opportunity where you can grow on both technical and leadership side.
Title: Chief Technical Architect
Location: Houston TX
Duration: Fulltime Direct Hire Opportunity
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (Masters preferred)
- 15+ Years' Experience
- Experience in building and implementing large scale applications by new technologies is a must
- Demonstrated track record of innovative technology and transitioning to mainstream adoption
- Experience with Agile methods and Dev/Ops
- Experience with deployment of secure and scalable applications leveraging networking technologies such as load balancing, etc.
- Experience with more than one cloud platform such as Azure, AWS, etc. or private cloud
- Full lifecycle development skills with experience in multiple technologies
- Experience in multiple roles in an Enterprise IT function
- Exposure to projects in multiple industries such as Healthcare, Federal, etc.
- Ability to mentor other technical staff. A key aspect of this role is to help develop the technical skills of other members of project teams. This includes demonstrations, identification or creation of learning exercises, coaching, responding to questions and assessment of progress
- Software development experience using a range of languages and tools, flexible to adapt to new environments. Technology is moving fast, and we are looking for team members that not only have varied skills but have a track record of learning and absorbing new technology quickly
- Develops and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent technology framework is applied
- Experience leveraging other applications / engines / tools and plug into the core platform
- Experience with developing native integrators (for integrating the solution with other 3rd party applications and legacy applications)
- Strong knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS and Azure)
- Good familiarity with Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, IoT, and Blockchain
- Strong knowledge of microservices architecture
- Highly familiarity with network, security, and end user productivity tools
- Solid knowledge of the Web, Mobile & Cloud space, keeping on top of the latest technologies and innovations, and how to utilize them to deliver business value
- Supports the design and modeling of tactical architectures for the delivery, development, and support of projects
- Work with, direct, instruct and educate onshore and offshore development team members
- Experience in developing scalable, repeatable and adaptable architectural solutions
- Facilitates technical requirement discussions between the Business and IT Stakeholders as well as our external partners and vendors.
- Flexy work schedule (Remote option)
- Base + Benefits + Bonus + 401k + generous PTO
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
- provided by Dice