Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Senior Business Analyst with Capital Finance within financial services. This role is based in Englewood , CO.
- Gather requirements from line of business and production support and transforming them into the design documentations to be referred for development.
- Interprets results and recommends solutions to increase revenue, reduce expense, maximize operational efficiency/quality, etc.
- Created FSD/BRD/TRD/Rally Based User Stories documenting detailed design solutions including process flows.
- Lead JAD sessions identifying impacts.
- Collaborate closely with development/testing resources to ensure implementation of business requirements.
- Work with the project team to perform bi-direction integration between accounting systems/providers and systems utilizing batch, real-time and web services
- Participate in data analysis, quality checks and process controls
- Participate in sprint planning, enriching the user stories, and managing the backlog
- Ensure transparency throughout delivery utilizing Agile best practices such as Sprint Planning, Release and Sprint Burndown, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demos, and Retrospectives
- Mentor team members on Agile principals and best practices
- 5+ years of experience delivering software as part of an agile delivery team
- Experience with Agile PLM tools like Rally, Jira, and VersionOne (Jira Preferred)
- Ability to proactively identify and mitigate risks using Agile best practices and project data
- Strong knowledge of enterprise data management and business process modeling
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience in Capital finance product Lending, Mortgage, CMBS, MBS, Retail Loan, Syndicate Loans.
- Products - OTC Derivatives (Interest Rates, Credit, Equity and FX asset classes), Listed Derivatives (aka ETD or Futures), Fixed Income cash, Equity Cash.
- Experience in LIBOR
- provided by Dice