Tellus Solutions is in partnership with a client who is exploring the next frontier both figuratively and literally, they are also breaking ...
Tellus Solutions is in partnership with a client who is exploring the next frontier both figuratively and literally, they are also breaking barriers and creating unforgettable moments in history. Your technical expertise and skill set as a Senior Blockchain Software Engineer in the field of blockchain technologies and their architectures will contribute to our clients' efforts and forever impact future explorations.
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities include:
Establishing hyper-ledger fabric Developing Smart Contracts to expose selected DRF services Integrating with DRF core Performing unit and integration tests Collaborating with the other DRF technical teams Developing required documents, including architecture and design Developing and presenting Technical approaches to the greater DRF team and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Traits
- Bachelor / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 6+ of strong experience in server-side engineering, distributed systems, and micro-services
- Significant expertise in public and permissioned blockchain technologies, their architectures, and trade-offs.
- 3+ years of experience developing and monitoring smart contracts
- Deep knowledge of cryptographic hash functions, cryptographic libraries and concepts, consensus protocols, and alternative distributed ledger technology
- Development experience with the Hyperledger stack including Indy, Fabric, Sawtooth ,
- Experience with IPFS , KMS, OIDC, OAuth, and Fine-grained Access Control, Docker and Kubernetes
Other Desired Skills:
- PhD degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong knowledge of agile development process
- Strong software development fundamentals such as test-driven and behavior-driven development
- Experience with AWS QLDB
- Experience with DAML
- provided by Dice