Who We Are Looking For
Core10 is seeking a driven and knowledgeable Blockchain Senior Software Engineer with prior software development exp...
Who We Are Looking For
Core10 is seeking a driven and knowledgeable Blockchain Senior Software Engineer with prior software development experience to add to our team. Someone who has a passion for technology, strong customer facing skills and is an excellent team player would make an ideal candidate.
A Little About Us
Core10 is a rapidly growing, full-service tech company specialized in software development, API integration and SaaS implementation services to the best financial services and fintech organizations in the United States.
We're out to bring hundreds of technology jobs to America's heartland with the aim of helping our communities thrive. We've assembled the best talent in Tennessee and West Virginia to provide a dedicated, cost-effective development resource for the financial technology sector.
Our mission A thousand families thriving in the place they call home by 2030.
Our Hereshore® alternative to offshoring keeps tech jobs in the United States and supports local communities.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have proven experience in software development, have great attention to detail and enjoy working within a team.
If you are analytical, a natural problem solver and tech savvy, we'd like to chat with you!
At Core10, you will
- Work on projects in the banking and fintech space with nationwide implications
- Continue software development standards and practice tests
- Conduct code reviews, architectural reviews and architectural roadmaps
- Manage the source code build process
- Work with key internal and external partners and vendors
- 8+ year of software development experience
- 3-4 years with blockchain development
- Build scalable and reusable components
- Lead and participate in code reviews
- Provide mentorship to less experienced engineers
- Blockchain programming and smart contract development experience on one or more major platforms i.e. Ethereum, Hyperledger, EOS, Tendermint, etc.
- Knowledgeable about smart contract fundamentals, security and best practices (design patterns)
- Working knowledge of crypto/blockchain trading systems and/or NFTs
- Familiarity with basic cryptography, strong knowledge of Ethereum like blockchains, good understanding of popular dApps
- Understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Work From Home (up to 5 days per week)
- Training & Development
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.Please note we are not able to sponsor or transfer visas at this time or at any point in the near future.