· Offer a contract abstraction that juggles the complex lifecycle of each blockchain transaction behind a straightforward...
· Maintain a persistent record of users' project artifacts to allow robust debugging and historical analysis.
· This role requires a knack for software design, adherence to software engineering best practices, and a love of hacking.
· Connect to and interface with multiple blockchain networks in the same project, possibly with differing architectures.
Integrate multiple languages and compilers, detect which files have changed since previous compilations, and handle sources from external dependencies.
Requirements and Desired Experience:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience within blockchain space
- Software design knowledge
- Good at hacking + Good at cleaning up hacking
- History of working with strongly-typed languages
- Expertise with command-line interfaces
- Excellent written and verbal technical communication skills