Based in the innovation hub of Silicon Valley, Chronicled is a technology company leveraging blockchain and IoT to power s...
Based in the innovation hub of Silicon Valley, Chronicled is a technology company leveraging blockchain and IoT to power smart and secure supply chain solutions. Chronicled offers a Blockchain-based Smart Supply Chain Platform and secures IoT device identities, data, and event logs and automates IoT-dependent business logic using smart contracts. Chronicled is also a founding member of the Trusted IoT Alliance , with the mission of creating open source tools and standards to connect IoT and blockchain ecosystems to deliver business value.
We're building cutting-edge solutions using latest technological achievements and proprietary advancements at intersection of Internet of Things and Blockchain, employing best open-source practices. We're looking for talented engineers, who can come up with elegant software architectures and execute on them with high degree of craftsmanship.
We value our culture and foster a non-political, inclusive environment where integrity, technical precision, passion, innovation, and curiosity pave the way for collaborative building. Above all, we believe in authenticity: authenticity of work, of ideas, of character, of data, of products.
If this sounds like you, read on:
- Design and develop blockchain-based solutions to underpin company's IoT platform
- Identify and evaluate emerging blockchain technologies
- Perform back-end architecting
- Implement decentralized platform/wallet applications (Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Solidity)
- Perform end-to-end automated testing
- Create high-load transaction processing systems
- Establish center of excellence regarding cryptography within company
- Develop Smart Contracts using the Solidity language
- Implement open source software
- Integrate Chronicled proprietary software with Ethereum smart contracts using Node.js
- Contribute to develop blockchain strategy of the company
- Evangelize blockchain technologies developed by the company.
- A Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, plus 2 years of professional experience.
- Experience with back-end architecture/implementing decentralized platforms/wallet applications (Blockchain, Smart Contracts, Solidity), performing end-to-end automated testing, and creating high-load transaction processing systems.
We will provide you:
- The opportunity to build a company with the founding team
- Generous equity - you will have a stake in the future success of Chronicled
- An awesome office to work in right next to Mission St. in San Francisco
- Flexible time off
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Daily-catered lunch
- Fitness center membership to Bay Club
Don't meet all the requirements but still interested? Send in your information anyway! Above all, we hire people - not paper.