We're a well-funded, Silicon Valley Cryptocurrency startup. Led by passionate FinTech, crypto, and blockchain veterans, we are hig...
We're a well-funded, Silicon Valley Cryptocurrency startup. Led by passionate FinTech, crypto, and blockchain veterans, we are highly execution oriented, having successfully raised money and built products at some of the world's most well-known companies.
We are on a mission to democratize access to financial services and investment opportunities globally for all individuals regardless of their education, financial status, or location. We will do this by building a bridge between centralized finance "CeFi" and decentralized finance "DeFi" and making it easy for everyone to buy, exchange, stake, and earn crypto assets.
A licensed and regulated social-first Crypto marketplace that:
- Connects KYC'd investors with a community of investors and educators
- Offers a secure place to create, buy, and sell Crypto and NFT collections
- Gives access to a curated selection of earning opportunities on DeFi protocols
- Enables users to securely store their assets and collections in a non-custodial wallet
Build and maintain a FinTech Microservices backend platform that serves our frontend application, external partners, and integrates with external services such as exchanges and payment providers.
- Translate application requirements and use cases into functional requirements
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle (scrum)
- Create API documentation for FE team and external partners.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- You are passionate about democratizing access to financial products and services
- 5+ years of previous working experience in Java development
- Hands-on working experience in Spring and Docker framework
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Compensation & Perks
- Flexible work environment: In-office or U.S. remote
- Competitive salary, equity, and benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- LinkedIn profile and/or CV
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if available)