Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Senior Backend Java Developer for a Full Time assignment with one of our pre...
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Senior Backend Java Developer for a Full Time assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in New York, NY .
- Collaborate with dynamic team members to design and implement software solutions that support the creation, transfer, and storage of digital assets
- Develop and implement software modules which integrate with various internal and external wallet system
- Perform code reviews and provide meaningful feedback
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science, computer engineering, or similar
- At least five years' experience in Java/J2EE
- At least two years' experience in Spring Core, Spring Tx, Spring Boot, Spring Data
- Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, Liquibase, Dozer or similar
- Excellent working experience in Java Build Tools: Gradle/Maven
- Strong working knowledge in OOP, Design Patterns & TDD
- At least two years' experience in SQL, TSQL & Oracle or MySQL
- Experience with decentralized systems and cryptocurrency protocols such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure protection mechanisms, HSM technology, and cryptographic protocols
- Enterprise Technology experience driving large solution
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at .
- provided by Dice