What You'll Do
Simply put, you will bring amazing headsets and intelligent audio-wearables to life. They will sound phenomenal, feel comfor...
What You'll Do
Simply put, you will bring amazing headsets and intelligent audio-wearables to life. They will sound phenomenal, feel comfortable, look appealing and incorporate unique Cisco Enterprise features all in one! To make it happen, you will:
Who You'll Work With
- Work cross-functionally to design, build and test high volume, high performance audio consumer product
- Develop and own audio system architecture from concept to mass production based on high-level product requirements
- Evaluate and specify the performance of advanced audio algorithms including beaming forming, speech processing, AEC and ANC
- Collaborate with team members both internally and with vendors to ensure robustness and manufacturability of audio design
- Communicate audio concepts and performance to team members and management for both peer and formal reviews
As an Engineer in the Collaboration Technology Group, you will work with a team of highly creative Electrical, Mechanical and Acoustics Engineers who love the products they build, move fast to develop them and work hard to ensure extraordinary quality. The team is highly empowered, open and clear in their communication and support each other in their collective success.Who You Are
Cisco Equal Opportunity
- BS/MS or equivalent, EE/CS/Audio engineering or related
- 7+ years experience in Audio/Acoustics Engineering in consumer electronics
- Expert in designing, tuning and debugging the audio system of consumer wearable devices
- Expert in optimizing system performance of Wireless Audio SoCs, audio circuits and transducers in a given form factor
- Proficient in the specification of loudspeakers and microphones characteristics and their integration into the system
- Proficient in the design of acoustic test measurements and interpretation and analysis of results
- Familiar with perceptual and subjective audio quality evaluation of advanced signal processing
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.#LI-PC1
- provided by Dice