Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most i...
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Procurement & Business Services for our Consulting practice.
- Engage in small and large-scale, complex programs with multiple work streams by defining and executing the transformation approach, work plan, and governance
- Partner with client project sponsors and extended team to establish needs, set/meet milestones, and complete all deliverables to drive transformation
- Assist clients with building capability centers to enable seamless internal and external customer experience, actionable insights from enterprise data through robust data management, governance and analytics practices, and institute as a service capabilities leveraging disruptive technologies such as Automation, Machine learning, and Artificial Intelligence
- Help build high performing teams by promoting diversity and inclusion, transparency, accountability and advocating living by firm values
- Integrate and scale digital technology implementations including Intelligent Automation, Blockchain, Data and Analytics and establish process and service governance framework, define and implement the Enterprise Service Management
- Assist leadership with building thought leadership and brand awareness for Professional Business Solutions through development of whitepapers, podcasts, support for collateral development, and presentations in customer/industry forums
- A minimum of three years of business and management consulting experience
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Prior experience in Business Services environment and enterprise transformation a plus
- Awareness of disruptive technologies, analytics capabilities and customer experience methodologies and demonstrates knowledge of industry competition
- High level of business acumen and able to understand business implications and develop strategies initiatives
- Excellent business communication, critical thinking, verbal presentation, excellent collaboration, team management and interpersonal skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please. - provided by Dice