United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlott...
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
This Senior Architect Project Manager will be focused on the SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) area: blueprinting, strategy and supporting new business initiatives and existing functionality.
Supports the architecture and blueprinting of highly specialized GTS processes which includes IPR (Inward Processing Relief), FTZ (Foreign Trade Zone) and Customs Import functionality. Recommends solutions and develops business case strategies to support the future roadmaps of the business, its drivers and the technology strategy. Facilitate the complex design, technical discussions and drive the decision-making process for new initiatives. Provides consultation to application owners and business partners regarding short/long term solutions to meet the business needs. Extensive understanding, development and configuration experience in SAP GTS Compliance and Customs Management including sanctioned parties' lists (SPL), legal regulations, licensing, classifications and tariff schemes. Experience working with 3rd party brokers and EDI knowledge. This individual will work 100% remote.
The responsible person will contribute by supporting both production and implementation tasks/activities. The resource will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing, planning, developing, testing, documenting, and implementing processes within a variety of business units.
* Requirements gathering for functional enhancements of Compliance and Customs Management processes within GTS
* Work on all phases of a GTS project landscape including blueprinting, gap analysis, mapping, prototypes, design, testing, go-live, user training and post go-live hyper care support
* Create and implement management changes associated with business process redesign
* Lead business transformation for redefining processes and capturing requirements
* Maintains active communication with business users and stakeholders to manage expectations regarding change to the system and the introduction of new and enhanced functionality
* Manages multiple priorities and successfully completes multiple projects
* Bachelor's degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience OR Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience. In absence of a degree, 14 years of relevant experience is required
* Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
* Must be willing and able to travel 15%-20% of the time
* Minimum of 5 years of SAP/GTS experience
* 2+ years experience with IPR or FTZ
* Ability to work well in a virtual team environment with peers, business partners and end users
* Self-directed and experienced with minimal management oversight
* Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers, peers and team members
* Ability to juggle multiple customers, business partners and business priorities
* Ability to lead in a fast moving, high pressure software development and deployment environment
* Ability to negotiate with business and resolve internal and external conflicts
* Experience/knowledge working in the Aerospace & Defense industry
* BS/BA in an Information Technology or related field
* 10+ years of experience in related field
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
* Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
* Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
* Tuition reimbursement
* Life insurance and disability coverage
* Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
* Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
* Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
* Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
* Autism Benefit
* Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
* Adoption Assistance
* Best Doctors, second opinion program
* And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
* Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms