We are looking for a resource with experience with distributed and Dynamic environments, with Agile development, scrum management, Productio...
We are looking for a resource with experience with distributed and Dynamic environments, with Agile development, scrum management, Production scale.
- Able to manage and build a team and provide direction in ambiguous environments.
- Able to recognize design patterns and EA design patterns and pull from those to create an application ecosystem.
- Able to assess new technologies and determine how they can come together to create a startup's core responsibility.
• Prior experience with working in a highly regulated compliance atmosphere (Healthcare/Banking) or some form of regulated industry)
· Familiar with LinkedList & Encryption Algorithms (BlockChain)
· Worked on ETL or Secure Data Transfer protocols (Data pipelines and in decentralized capacity.)
· Able to work with a variety of Restful API's and Create API's
· Familiar with Web2.0 and/or Web3.0 technologies
· AWS/ or General Cloud Computing
· Able to build advanced API's and Microservices (Identity and Master Index Matching of patient data)
· Capable of understanding and working with HL7/FHIR healthcare transfer protocols.